Monday, October 15, 2012

Process Journal entry #1

So, last lesson I created this "website" but didn't publish anything. The factors I changed in my design are the side bar on the website: it used to be a side bar now, it's closer to the header. I also changed the layout a bit on the website. I created a hyperlink in the "prevention" page to redirect to the symptoms page so that people can access information easier when the page is related to the related page.
I still have to do a lot to my website and change many things. I'm not half way through the create stage, but I'm on my way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment