Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Process Journal entry #12

I didn't change much about the website (again), but edited the investigate, design and plan stages (there were numbers that were necessary, they're removed now). I still didn't add pictures and am still sticking to the idea of not adding to many since it might ruin the layout on certain pages. I didn't do much progress since I'm done with the website and because I started the evaluation stage. The evaluation stage will maybe be up on Friday. I will have to include many mistakes/delays I did throughout the project (and I have many). If you want to know what my initial design was, go to the Design page. There you will find the information and the design specifications. I mentioned that I would add pictures to make the whole project a bit more graphic, but that won't happen. Currently, I'm working on the evaluation stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment